Our work principles:
- We carry out interior finishing works qualitatively and meet the agreed work execution deadlines.
- We take full responsibility for our carried out works – we provide a warranty for all of our interior finishing works.
- We save your time – according to the individual needs of the customer, we select and purchase construction and finishing materials, as well as take care of their delivery.
- We communicate with our customers honestly and openly, as well as answer all of their questions promptly and clearly.
- We try to work without disturbing the neighbours and try to ensure the least possible discomfort during the constructions.
- We try to keep the work place area as clean as possible.
Work process sequence:
- Initial contact by e-mail or telephone. Determination of your needs.
- Inquiry evaluation within 24 hours and preliminary work scope evaluation (work duration / start-end / finances).
- Visiting the object – your home. Clarification of specific needs
- Formation of an estimate. Confirmation.
- Work schedule coordination (possible work stages).
- Advance payment.
- Work execution. Room cleaning – removal of construction waste.
- Work transfer-acceptance.
- Final payment.
- Warranty period – time intended for corrections (1-2 weeks).